Wednesday, May 21, 2014

and.......I bought a new phone

Guess which model is my new toy here?


(some photos are kind of underexposed here...Too excited to snap this picture and forgot about my settings on camera)



It's Asus ZenFone 5!!!
(with a cheap nillkin's white hardcase attached)


Here is the specs..
Processor: Intel Atom 2.0 GHz 2 X 2 Processors (Yay~ Intel inside)
Platform: Android 4.3
Storage: 16GB internal (with up to 64GB memory card slot, but I'm not going to use it I guess)
Memory : 2GB ram (weeee~~~)


If you have ever follow the news of this model, you might already notice that ZenFone 5 with this specs is not released in Malaysia. Yes, I bought this imported phone from a lelong user. It is exclusive for Taiwan region only (or maybe China too).

The size isn't that big, but very close to my retired Galaxy Note (first gen).
Luckily I didn't take the ZenFone 6.



and it is not that slim too....


I really like ZenUI much more than the Samsung's TouchWiz.
It is neat and it respond fast.

Notification / Shortcut

Home Screen

Application Drawer

Application drawer is the only thing that I'm not satisfied with. Icons' size are too big to me.
Wonder if it allows me to customise it. I will just get myself used to it, if it doesn't.

My final words:
Goodbye Samsung. Last 2 years, you repeatedly giving me so many issues suck as the faulty speaker, camera, home+menu+back buttons of my Galaxy Note and the software problems like automatic restart and phone froze up when people calling me.
Enough for that, No trust on you liao....I bought you just because I support Chelsea FC.

Hello Asus~



2 comments: