Monday, April 19, 2010

My English is suckxx !!!

My English is suckxx !!!



Argggghhh~~! How am I going to present this Friday??
Tried to rehearse just now and I get screwed on the construction of my sentences.
Too much of Chinese words on my mind perhaps.
I couldn't construct the sentences in the correct way.
What if I am damn stupidly nervous during the presentation?
What if I am stuck on the middle of my words....
Hopefully I don't screw up the presentation as well by this coming friday..

Sorry to Suan and Yik Thien if I really do it that day, but I will try my best not letting this happen.

2 comments:

  1. bro.. same here..
    i will die first...
    haiz...
    as u know, i cant even speak fluently in Chinese.. T.T
    always eating my own words, repeating my own sentences and question without notice..
    i cant imagine wat i will do in this Thursday... ar..
    super super nervous plus無奈... wat to do..haiz..
    plus.. i have super super stage fear... die liao die liao... T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear friend, U go first by Thursday, I'm coming to teman you by Friday...I also nervous very easily...haih....sayonara~~

    ReplyDelete