Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Internship in Penang Day 2

Finally, today I have my own account to login my PC.
My job requires me to use the computer most of the working time.
Quite envy them when I heard Hing talked about what they going to do in their training. By comparing to mine, I don't think any of my course mate is interested in.



In what aspect can I compare my internship programme with theirs?
Very simple, they do many things in one project, and I do the same thing in many projects.That's it.
And my job (or rather my department) is.....

SQE (Supplier Quality Engineering)

When the time I first look this 3 words, I not even think that they are related at all. But now, this is my job.
Actually, to explain it briefly, it is just the operation of inspecting the quality of a certain product. Sounds boring huh?

oKay, finish complaining. Let's say what have I done today~
I reached my factory at 7.30am. Then, I was just wandering around until my colleagues arrived......
(I went to the toilet thrice by the way >.<)

8.15am, my supervisor finally reached. I asked him, "KP, what am I going to do today?"
He replied,“ Ohh...u still can't log in ur PC right? Wait for the IT department la...I have nothing to let you do today, follow your senior and see what he can teach you..."

The end........










LOLz. Then, I was just sitting beside him and then, until 9am...he said: "Oh yes, let's go to have breakfast." Yay~finally, i got a "job"....

Then....I just learned again what my senior taught me yesterday to refresh again my memory, now I have better I idea what am I going to do in the rest of my days. After that, my senior let me read his notes which he recorded last time....I started "fishing" until 12pm.
Yay~LUNCH TIME!!!

Wonder why, start from that time, I totally awake and super energetic! (until now~)
Then, did some sorting works to ensure which mental bar is defected and......that's it for my day.

Sounds easy huh?

6 comments:

  1. Wait till you heard bout Yik Thien's work >< And Pooi mun one is super hard although super related... ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. And i think u meant metal bar..not mental bar =.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. dun complain la.. my job might be easier than urs. i hav been sitting in front of the pc 4 days and drawing the designed plant. my eyes felt hurts, tired and it is quite boring.

    Hing: they might be feel stress now and the process is suffering. But, atleast they can learned a lot of things and gain experiences from that project. Now, i can say that i wont learn much from this intern compare with them.

    haiz, everyday stuck in traffic jam. Super sienzzz..
    hope that next week will be diff task.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous...i know who you are... >< hahah

    Don't worry la...sure will different sooner or later...we oso sit in front of comp the whole day, dunno bout suan and wwen shin, but i am enjoying it, for now at least xD

    All the best to you~~ dont feel so down~ if dont want jam...leave earlier =)
    Everything will be better!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If too tired, look into far places for 5 mins, and drink more water as well!! btw...crt or lcd monitor?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nowadays, it s seldom to see a CRT monitor liao. the company using LCD monitor. my house got one CRT monitor la..when wan to yam cha?? i free on sat morning and Sunday morning.

    ReplyDelete