Saturday, June 22, 2013

I hate haze

It has been 4 days since the haze strike into our country.
I'm so fxxking hate that..
Since I deactivated my facebook account, I'm not really sure what's going on to the rest of the states.
However, some news which I watched in TV said that it hits some dangerous level and breaks some records in southern states and Singapore.

I closed all the windows in my place because I really can't stand with the smell. I'm a bit allergic to polluted air or smog. But now I'm feeling dizzy and headache due to the breathing difficulties.
Damn. Can't it just get any better?

Some news said that we need to wait until next Wednesday to get our clear sky back.
Ok...just wait then.

By the way, you can check the Air Pollutant Index from this website:
http://www.doe.gov.my/apims/

I can see Cheras is getting worst.
Good luck to those who living in southern area.
Drink more water and go out less. Take care.

1 comment: